All students at UET use computers extensively during their studies here, and most likely, will continue to use them even after they graduate. The subject will provide general overview of computing and develop the problem solving skills using Visual basic or C++ programming. Key components of the course will be the series of labs and pre-lab assignments that are geared towards introducing students to applications of computing in different domains.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Introduction to hardware, Software Engineering, Networking, Operating Systems and Database Concepts.
- Business Applications, Data acquisition,storage and presentation using MS Office.
- Pseudo Code, Problem Solving techniques and Flow Charts.
- Introduction to Visual Basic or C++
- Class Project: Solving Specific Engineering Problem
- Good understanding of World Wide or Internet Applications.
- Code CS101
- Session Spring 2018
- Credit Hours 2
- Contact Hours 2
- Degree Level Undergraduate
- Students 34
- Assessments Yes