Analysis of Algorithms
This course teaches a calculus that enables precise quantitative predictions of large combinatorial structures. In addition, this course covers generating functions and real asymptotics and then introduces the symbolic method in the context of applications in the analysis of algorithms and basic structures such as permutations, trees, strings, words, and mappings.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Devise efficient algorithms using various algorithm design techniques
- Perform asymptotic analysis of recursive as well as non-recursive algorithms.
- Compute time and space complexity of algorithms using algorithm analysis techniques
- Classify algorithms according to their complexity
- Code Cs-311
- Session Fall 2019
- Credit Hours 3
- Contact Hours 3
- Degree Level Undergraduate
- Students 139
- Assessments Yes